Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mom? How's Baby AJ going to pop out?

Yep, she keeps asking.. and I'm not quite sure how to answer it!! My first response, was .. Umm.. Doctor Magic?  Nope, that didn't suffice her smart little brain.  "Is he coming out here, here or here.." as she points to my stomach.  I told her "Guess we'll just have to wait and see!" .. until the next time she asks :) 

Shout out to my mom, who took these cute pictures!  Visit her blog @ http://dbphotographyblogger.blogspot.com

This is my favorite of Marley..

Perfect attitude!



Just thought I'd throw this one in, my sis in law did this Henna Tattoo freehand!  She is amazing!
Gotta love the beige maternity skirt band.. ick. 
After photo shoot pizza face!


Mel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A www, cute post Melinda.

By Haley Miller..

By Haley Miller..
'swweet!'

Marley Ann

Marley Ann
sit right here mom..